We're excited about a busy year ahead and will be looking for a new team member to join us to work on some exciting upcoming projects.
We are looking for a Landscape Architect (ideally Chartered) and who is passionate about community engagement. This would be for a 4 month freelance contract to end of May, for either 3 or 4 days per week. Immediate start preferable, with potential for this contract to be extended past May.
Interested? Get in touch with a portfolio and CV and a bit about yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for applications: 12noon Monday 30 January.
Necessary skills and experience:
- Landscape Architect with experience of project management, and ideally in delivering projects from conception through to construction.
- Passionate about co-design, community engagement, and developing innovative ways of listening to the end user as part of a design process.
- Friendly and enthusiastic, excited about the idea of being part of a small start-up trying to improve places by designing for people and environment
Desired (not essential):
- Chartered Landscape Architect
- Experience delivering co-design workshops and community engagement events.
- Managing and delivery of LA projects within the Scottish context and planning systems
Got a minute?
Find out a bit more about HERE+NOW and the work we do in the 1 minute film below, or find out more about our work in our award-winning annual co-design publication!